|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Saturday, September 13, 2008 I'm now standing at a crossroad, except I don't have the right to make any decisions. This is seriously affecting my supp papers. My mind is all filled up with these craps every moment. The pain inflicted on me is so hurtful and I break down so many times a day. I want to confide in someone and get everything off my chest. It's only after I've experienced it then I realised the pain. It's not over something which I've done wrongly but the selfish decisions of others. What others have decided in a fit of anger will inflict a greater pain on their close ones, the innocent ones. I never thought this kind of thing will fall on us. I used to think my life is blessed. I hope it could still be ammended. Please don't do this to me.. My life will definately take a change at this phase of life, will I still be the cheerful girl again? Some of my friends could have guessed it. I'm facing the same fate as caca. It's really very hurting to know this. 7:00 PM |