Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, September 8, 2008





Korean stars


Do you guys know Hyun Bin is here in Singapore to film a new drama - The World They Live In with Song Hye Gyo at Chinatown?!
I got to know this news 2 days ago while taking the train 'cos the uncle infront of me was reading newspaper and I coincidently saw the news. Haha.
Omg I love Hyun Bin so much! If only I could see him in real life too. Seeing Korean stars is so much more happening than Taiwanese stars, it's really rare for them to come Singapore.


I hope I could see Jae hee in real life too, remember about the 靠边站 thingy? Something which I told Jesscy and Shinyee.
Celebrities tend to look better in real life.
Been trying to find a time to post up both Jae Hee and Hyun Bin photos. Guess I shall do it now.(:

Jae Hee!
This looks like Jay Chou!


Haha, he likes kid. Unlike someone who dislike kids and scared of baby cockroach. =D Anyway I really like this photo.


Hyun Bin!
I like his style in My name is Kim Sam Soon.







Apparently, Hyun Bin is better looking than Jae Hee but the latter has charisma too especially when he smiles.

Another thing is, Elva Hsiao is coming to Singapore too!

Labels:


12:00 AM