Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Thursday, September 18, 2008





Study overnight


My 2 hours of nap yesterday was so powerful. It lasted me till 10am this morning. I started studying at 9pm till 10am, minus 1 hour of TV and probably another hour of in between breaks. That was like 11 hours of studying. PIPC and SFP.
Miraculously, I didn't feel sleepy at all. Went to sleep at 10am reluctantly, woke up at 2pm and went school.
I look so haggard today.

Today's weather was so sucky. Hot like whaaat so we went library to study but couldn't stop talking and imagining stuffs. Hah. Consulted Dr Wati then.
Cleared my uncertainties and managed to get more hints.
The trick is when lecturers don't give enough hints, consult him/her privately. I just kept on asking questions non-stop. =D
Okay, I shall take back my words that she's lazy. She's quite nice actually and we can definately communicate 'cos she talks like any other teenagers. Cool.
Doubt I could do that for my SFP because everyone knows that Miss Chan won't be giving hints directly.

Wish me goodluck for tomorrow!

7:23 PM