|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Wednesday, September 17, 2008 Limbu's slipper PIPC revision was boringggg. Dr Wati didn't give much hints. Then was my brunch at Mensa. We've been eating at Mensa for the whole of holidays and you know what? LIMBU'S SLIPPER BROKE! Luckily we were already at Mensa or else I would be like Pooja the other time who dragged her slipper from AS all the way to bookshop. So after lunch, went to the bookshop with one feet bare. Jesscy and I were running under the hot sun. She ran because she is afraid of sun while I ran because my feet was literally burning. Then Shinyee was behind laughing. Haha, what a scene. Going to take a nap now then study in the night. Not just because of lesser distractions but I can only compose my mood of studying when night falls. Since there isn't any paper tomorrow, I could study all the way till dawn tonight. Sadly, I'm unable to attend Elva's autograph session this Sunday because weekend is a crucial time. Current greatest worries - SFP and PIPC! Especially SFP which I have not started. PIPC needs more practice. Labels: funny 4:11 PM |