Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Thursday, September 4, 2008





POSB mini saving bank!


Went POSB bank today to open another account. 10 years of saving plan cum 15 years of insurance.
Yeah, really need to plan for the future. Save money for rainy days and future entrepreneurship. Heh.
The highlight of today was, their free gift is the super cute mini saving bank which I forgot I told who that I wanted it.
It can detect the exact amount of coins we put in and it will dispense the amount you want to withdraw too. Haha, I've seen it before somewhere selling but never got my hands on it so was rather amused by it. Was like a little kid who couldn't wait to open it once reached home and started playing with it gleefully. (:
The bank officer told us this gift is quite hot among customers. Hah.

The cutest thing is the mini atm card! Must insert the card to check your balance or withdraw money.

Anyway, guess what Jesscy and Shinyee! I saw "Nat Ho" just now! Ha ha. Shall tell you with more details next time.

Labels: ,


6:39 PM