|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Wednesday, September 10, 2008 Results Received my results. It was bad. (as mentally prepared) On the brighter side, I passed my HAP! Can finally bid goodbye to Human Anatomy and Physiology! Been waiting for this day to come, all the body systems & functions and terminologies! HA HA HA. Miss Shahedah is loved! So, who was the one who said I won't pass my HAP? My prayer did come true and I'm so glad and thankful for it. I only had a tiny hope for it 'cos I just started studying the last 2 topics a day before HAP exam. Studied in school till 10pm, went home and studied till midnight. Woke up 5am in the morning studied, reached school at 8.30am studied. Exam started at 9.30am Goodness gracious, super last minute. Section B was so screwed up for the paper as I mentioned before. During the period of sickness, I totally unable to study decently at all. All I did for that one week at home was to sleep, read through the notes and watch olympic everyday. Moreover I had a brain damage that made memorising stuffs so tough. Ha ha, kiddin'. Just that I feel that my memory is failing after the high fever only as in I keep forgetting what I wanted to say or do the next moment. Memorising school work has never been my forte. All in all, it's a miracle. Alright, shall post the good news in my semi-private blog now and go more detailed into it. (: Labels: results 12:47 PM |