Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Friday, September 26, 2008








Slept very late last night in the dawn. Could have finished Delightful girl ChoonHyang but was watching Money No Enough2 dvd. In my opinion, it isn't a very good movie. Didn't even shed a single tear, probably 'cos I wasn't even concentrating on the show.
Worse still, it even didnt have english subtitle. Luckily I understand dialect. Hah.

My mind is all about Jae Hee now! Ha ha!
He's like the hottest guy ever!
Going to buy his new drama soon. (:

On the other hand, I'm really on the verge of being broke. Should I request for another DBS iB device that will cost me another $20. Actually I'm wondering why was I so foolish of not bothering last year when I didn't receive it.
Should I, or not?
I guess I'll only be able to use the device during holidays just for sake of being lazy to check my balance at ATM machines.
This month will definately be overspent!

I so wanna go for the Zoo trippppp! But I can't due to the Malacca trip! :(
No idea how long ago was that since I last went zoo..
At least 10 years ago I think.
But I've already promised my parents to go Malaysia and arrangements at the relatives side have already been made. I think I'll be slaughtered if I back out. Hah.
It's alright, I'm still looking forward to go shopping then. (:

3:39 PM