|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Tuesday, September 2, 2008 Must see Tuesday! So many nice TV programmes to watch today. Other than the usual timings of drama, followed by Calefare and First Class. Today episode of Calefare was very funny. 10pm was Behind Closed doors. Intended to watch new seasons of CSI and Criminal minds after that but was on the phone with Jingru. Oh ya, the 9pm new serial drama on channel 8 is so nice. Been waiting for its debut 'cos the baby is sooo cute! Anyway I decided not to go for Tung Lok buffet tomorrow 'cos it's quite expensive for merely 3 hours. Moreover start in the morning.. I'd rather have another round of Seoul Garden. Hah. But meeting Jingru after that. My long awaited red bean iceee. (: And some shopping. Then I could ask my parents to fetch me while at Coffee Bean. Nicely planned. (: On the sidenote, I'm still in a dilemma whether to go for the camp anot. SHOULD I SHOULD I SHOULD?! 11:37 PM |