|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Thursday, September 11, 2008 How we got to know Pontanger Studied in school with Jesscy today. I sms-ed pontanger regarding his results then he came school to study with us. According to him, his classmates are quite bad.. (as in personality) Anyway, he and I made a pact to give up on MTS and retake next year. I know it's rather a foolish decision.., still pondering if that's what I should turn to.. Dinner together at opposite of school. We shall all study together next sem and pull one another to attend lectures. Haha. For your guys' info, we call each other pontanger because we got to know each other through ponning HAP lecture. I've mentioned before that HAP has alot of students so that fateful day, we were sitting down and pontangers with some of his classmates sat on the stairs right beside us. HAP was of cause boring as usual. It was not even an hour and we decided to leave. That was the day when we were asked back in by Miss Shahedah and Mr Loh immediately 'cos we didn't know they were standing-by at the back door. After we went back to the LT, got to know him 'cos he wanted to leave too. So everytime we see each other in school, he will go like "Hi pontangers, pon lesson?" And we refer each other as that 'cos we didn't know his name at that time and vice versa. Till date, we're still calling each other that. Maybe a sudden change of name sounds weird. Okay, got to sleep early tonight. There's SFP revision tomorrow, I thought I'm gonna go alone but thankfully pontanger will be there too. Mum says she isn't feeling well today. Now I understand why. I hope they won't blow up this matter and hopefully this will not affect my supp papers. 10:19 PM |