|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Wednesday, September 3, 2008 There are too many misunderstandings. So many uncleared ones. Certain things don't have to say it out but sense it. Seeing your friends from previous clique till now, I'm sure you could sense their unhappiness but don't know what exactly they were unhappy about. Self-reflect on why. We cannot always wait for others to tell us but must learn to be more sensitive towards others' actions. It's better to realise on your own and we will be able to see the gradual change in you rather than clarifying it with you thus making everything so awkward then it would sound like you don't know what went wrong in the first place and we had to tell you in order to change. Trashing everything out face-to-face is definately not the best option. The same thing applies to me. I knew what was wrong with me in the past and I always knew it. I tried to change and I did it. Surely a person will be able to sense his/her negative points unless he/she thinks otherwise. Sometimes things are just so hard to say it out. It isn't the first time to experience this so it's time to realise what are the causes of it. Why would people happily toegther yesterday but ridiculously ignore the person the next day? We aren't unreasonable but there must be something we just got to know that caused such a drastic change. It could be something that happened some time ago but the truth only came to surface just the day before. It's not only us but so many others and for your info, we aren't manipulated by what others said to us. We do not go accordingly to only one person's way, we have our choices, our preferences. Friends will compromise. Perhaps you were angry 'cos we'd already agreed on it but think about it, have you ever put us aeroplane before? Have you ever not wanting to do something just because you don't feel like? We certainly aren't using that to take revenge. Do we have the need to purposely agree on it then tell you last minute that we don't have the mood to do so? Making you excited for nothing? Are we that scheming to you? I know you have the urge, all of us know. We thought you could put yourself in our situations 'cos you did it to us before but you threw your temper instead. You know, there are so many other things yet to be clarified. Those that could happen as long as few years ago as told by others. I hope you know what they are because like what I've said, the same thing not only happened to one person and apparently everybody was unhappy about it. 2:19 AM |