Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Tuesday, September 16, 2008





PIPC lecturers


Today was OBC revision lecture. That was so great. Miss Ler practically gave away the questions that will come out.
All lecturers should be like her, give hints, hints and more hints.
In the end, no supp paper, everybody would feel just as happy.
Actually, poly lecturers are the poorest thing on earth. It's vacation now and they have to teach everything from the scratch again. No wonder there's sign of overgrown white hair on Mr whatever's head.

Doubt I'm going for SFP revision lecture tomorrow. SFP lecturers are very stingy with marks. They never did give hints before. Even if there is, it's just a tiny winy one.
SFP is my greatest worry now because we've seen cases of students retaking it. :(
However I'm looking forward to PIPC revision lecture in the afternoon. Just for hints. I kind of dislike all the PIPC lecturers ever since Dr Loh left.
Mr Mark Tan is so bias and lazy!
Dr Wati is super lazy! Our CP next sem. O.M.G
The old old one who always ask students to keep quiet..... I don't know. Didn't attend his lecture before but as heard from Jesscy and Shinyee, he always tell lame jokes. Hah?

Oh, I told Miss Ler regarding my warning letter and she said semestral has already closed! Meaning, it cannot be ammended anymore! !!#$%^&$

Labels:


11:47 PM