|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Friday, September 19, 2008 PIPC supp screwed :( Was beaming with confidence this morning and really thought I could clear today's paper, the fact that I've gone through the questions over and over again last night and this morning. I really don't understand why you know., why other people's careless mistakes cause them only a few marks but it caused me the whole question. I know I'm a very careless person by nature so I made it a point to check the calculations quite a number of times BUT it wasn't the calculations but the chemical compound for sodium hydroxide! How did I managed to write from NaOH to H2SO4 instead?! What a joke. So apparently, my molar mass was already wrong and it screwed the whole question, which I only realised at such critical time prolly about less than a minute before time was up. Was speedily changing till the lecturer came to collect my paper. It made no difference at all. Funniest thing was, NaOH was given in the paper. I want to know why did I see as sulfuric acid. ~~~ And for empirical formula, I knew something was wrong when I got such big numbers. Only realised I divided the oppsite way hours later although I'll still get 1 or 2 marks for formulas. That's so pathetic for a 7 marks question alright. I was really disheartened after the paper 'cos I've never thought of this outcome. Do you know how much effort I've put in for this subject? To think I was beaten by NaOH. Lesson learnt - For careless people, aim higher so you'll have more marks to lose. And, READ question CAREFULLY. Smsed Dr Wati about this and I asked her if there would be any moderations. She said they will try to pass as many people as possible. I don't know for my case because I've losed too many marks. Far from one that could be moderated with an eye closed. But, I'm waiting for miracle to happen. Today is just not my day. I was studying in the library and accidentally knocked my head against the sharp edge of the table. The knock was super loud and pain duh. Apparently, I'm having a bump now. As for now, I'm working even harder for other papers. That's the best I can do now. No point crying over spilt milk yes? 5:24 PM |