Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, September 15, 2008





Warning letter!


(Click to enlarge)

WHAT THE HELL. I didn't even realise I got a warning letter! Didn't receive it through mail though. I was just randomly clicking every button of the online system and chanced upon this.
Most importantly is, I was present for every OBC lab session!
Let's take a look at my 9th july post.
OBC lab.
It was fun today except something which kind of pissed me off.
Ask for permission, at least? Coconut&papaya!
Today's experiment was a breeze, moreover we did together with Jesscy and Azyan.
Jesscy wore wrong lab coat (food science lab coat). I don't know why, but it was that funny.
I broke a funnel today. Which I was really so itchy-handed because we didn't even get to use funnel today. I merely opened the drawer, explored, took it out and played. Test tubes are free but I don't know about funnels so we didn't tell Uma since she didn't hear it.
Thanks Jesscy for throwing it away for me. (:

See! Broke a funnel! Such significant incident. Haha.
We still took the broken funnel out of the lab incase Uma saw it.
How could she not see me, but I think I know the reason why 'cos I took extra long time to get settled down on that particular day due to something.
My pretty full attendance record is stained with a warning letter.
I'm going to complain to Uma!
And I realised how nice all the other tutors are. I was absent for one HAP lab and tutorial, one comm skills, PIPC, OBC tutorial and late for half an hour for SFP tutorial. Yet all these beat one which I attended.
HELLO HELLO!
Shinyee if you happened to see this in the morning.
I'm going for the Maths revision! :D
I don't know if you do switch your phone to silent mode while sleeping anot. Few days ago, I sms Jesscy in the morning asking her whether has she eaten and her reply was "No. Still sleeping."
So the sms had probably disturbed her sleep. Haha.
Sweetdreams!

Labels: ,


1:01 AM