|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Saturday, October 11, 2008 Botanic Garden Suffered from insomnia last night because I had to turn in 3 hours earlier than my usual sleeping time during holidays. Insomnia reallllyyyy sucks. Due to the Botanic Garden trial trip today. Donkey years since I last visited, or have I even visited Botanic Garden before? No recalls. I was expecting alot of people and only until today then I realised there are only 5 members incuding me in Community Service and 2 couldn't make it today. The weather was really punishing. We had to keep walking and brainstorm at the same time. After lunch was even more torturing. You know I'll always feel like sleeping after a meal but we continued walking to Palm Valley under the damn hot sunnnn. Alright, shan't complain anymore. Anyway, I think the event on that day itself will be fun. Provided that it doesn't rain. Let's pray for a fine weather! Took lotsa photos but as usual, I'm really lazy to upload here. Usual phrase again, next time! When I'm free and bored. As for now, I need to catch some sleep, seriously. Labels: outing 4:40 PM |