|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Sunday, October 5, 2008 Choco! So, there was actually two banquets. No wonder we stayed for so many days. Edited my last few days entries. Now is photo time. My favourite photo! Choco and Jackie(not supposed to be here) Haha!My cousin-once-removed/2nd cousin. In simple, she's my cousin's daughter. In short, she's my 表侄女. Whenever I see this photo, I'll smile. Choco is soooo adorable! Her name is so sweet too. It's very easy to make her smile, all you have to do is to smileeeee and she'll smile even wider. Jackie is cute too lah, but very mischievous due to genetics. Both his sisters are even more mischievous. Choco and her sister, Christine are veryyyy cute! Look how happy she smiled.
Choco was not ready yet. Jackie came running to take photo with her.
Sleeping again.
I was playing with her this morning and she accidentally knocked her head against a cupboard. I started to panic, carried her immediately and kept saying "not pain", thinking she would cry because she looked like she was about to, but she laughed instead. Hah, such a smiley girl. Choco reminds me of little Ha Seon in Three Dads and One Mom. Isn't it sweet to have a baby girl and you could dress her up in tiny princess dresses? I'm lazy to post the wedding photos. Next time then! 11:54 PM |