|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Thursday, October 16, 2008 Haha, I don't know to be glad or not. I didn't expect there to be 2 CDS this semester. One thing I'm glad is I did not get into Psychology which was my first choice! Hah. I kind of regretted after sending in my choices and thankfully! On the contradictory, this sounds worse because I got into the following 2 choices, Japanese and French. Learning one new language is already a pain in the ass not to mention 2 simultaneously. So next time I'll be speaking an alienic language which has a bit of both, heh? This was my greatest worry but I'm satisfied with what I've gotten. At least it's gonna be interesting. Aww, if only TP had Korean....! Ultimately, the average dismissal time has no different as last sem. Leaves me with 2 days dismissing at 6pm, a day at 7pm and what's with the 5 hours break on Monday?! 11:43 AM |