Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Tuesday, October 21, 2008





Happy Birthday Shinyee!


Celebrated her birthday at Flavours today. I thought we could have a long celebration but we just got the information that there will be tutorials for CDS this week. What to do.., I already didn't turn up for my Japanese tutorial this morning.
So we only had an hour of celebration before they went for their CDS tutorial at 2pm. My French tutorial starts at 4pm later on so yes, I'm rotting in AS computer lab now.
Why like that man, their break is at 4pm later. Going Japanese lectures with Yanling later on! (:
I feel like singing now. Ha ha ha.

[Edits]
Time check: 8.24pm
Oh yeah, the cake was Prima Deli's chocolate cake! HAHA but very nice! It's the smallest size yet we couldn't finished so we gave some to Dr Wati 'cos she was the one who helped to keep the cake in the staff room.
Funniest thing was I didn't bring lighter/matchsticks! Totally didn't think of that. Haha, ended up borrowing from Sham.

Today's summary.
Had BNF, FC, Japanese lectures and French tutorial today.
BNF = SFP + HAP
FC = SFP + OBC
French is seriously fun. Our tutor, Nick from England is yesterday's lecturer. He asked everyone why did we choose to take French and I said because I want to go Paris in the future. (Actually I want to go Paris because I take French) Learning progress is quite smooth, I think. Haha.
I guess CDS are supposed to be fun, isn't it?
Didn't learn anything for Japanese's lecture today. Finally know who is Kubo. Quite upset that I missed this morning Japanese tutorial. Shall check online later if there's any slot which I can go for make-up although it doesn't count as attendance without MC/LOA but it's for ourselves. I don't want to miss any lesson especially CDS.

Dinner time! Damn 69 made me wait for half an hour. Hah.

2:52 PM