Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Friday, October 31, 2008





Happy Halloween!


Parents just came back with lotsa goodies!
There's no lack of snacks for at least a week. =D

School.
I need to buck up for FC 'cos I'm gradually losing pace for that sub. >.<
For BMIC, thank goodness we've moved on to topic 2 which I find so much easier. Need to study on topic 1 this weekend though.

Club.
Had meeting today till almost 8pm. It's for the newspaper collection event which is tomorrow. Argh, I still need to call up the remaining participants who have not replied me. Now I understand the feeling of stating to acknowledge yet no news. Frustrating, yes?
And it was super hilarious to see Jordan and Dennis laughing together side by side. HAHA.

Tomorrow is the start of the series of CIP and it's also the most tiring - Newspaper collection.
Afternoon might be going Renuga's house at Jurong, see what time we'll be dismissed and stuffs first.
Night going school for Halloween event!!!
So tomorrow is a damn packed day which left me only Sunday for studying.

Going to do my stuffs and TV now.
Have to wake up super early tomorrow.

8:52 PM