Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, October 27, 2008








I declare that I like BNF more than FC now, haha.

Anyway, I was searching for some unused notebooks and came across a written diary of mine so many years ago. Read through the content and I find it so funny. Can't really comprehend what I was trying to portray but it sure jerked up so many memories which I've forgotten. The funny and silly ones.

I wrote like,
I got my atm card today!!! Password is ******.
Think I'm stupid meh?
What if someone peeks into my diary?

then he told me that... (wait, talking with blahblahblah now. must wait very long)... okay i'm back!

So it happened that I was writing on my diary when someone called me and I do record the time I finished writing therefore need to indicate why I took such a long time to write. Note, I can't multi-task especially on the phone.

There are alot which are many times even more silly but they're supposed to be secrets forever.

Thinking back, I was so naive then. Ha ha. And majority of my entries stated "My hands super tired now!".
That was when I wasn't exposed to online blogging yet but the handwritings do dipict the feeling at that very moment. Reading back on a written diary is so much more meaningful than online blogs.
Unfortunately, I used to have 2 years of memories in 3 continuous fully-written diaries which I've thrown away during shifting of house because they contained too many silly secrets and sad moments which I do not want to be reminded of.

And now, I'll destroy the one which I've just found. Then start buying more diaries. I love to buy pretty diaries even if they are of no use to me. Not exactly no use but I just can't bear to use them especially those with fragrance.

Owning a written diary is so sweet but I'll get paranoid when I leave it at home, fearing that someone might chance upon it. Disadvantage is I'm not committed to write everyday because it's tiring to pen down everything. Maybe till I own a safe box, then I'll consider writing again. Hah.

Alright, shall turn in now. Tomorrow needs the energy to brainstorm!

Labels:


1:23 AM