|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 Jap tutorial isn't that fun afterall.. Don't you agree, Yanling? I should have changed Jap to something else, but what to do.. the period for changing CDS has over. Had I attended the first tutorial last week, I would have realised but., oh well. It's still better than FC in every way. Just that, I'm beginning to get confused and talk a new language - Frenchnese (as said by Amirah). Not like they are similar in anywhere but it's still pretty easy to get mixed up. Hah. FC lecture is the only lesson that made me feel like dozing off today. This subject is plain boring, due to Petrina Lim because for every hour of lecture, she'll spend half an hour recapping. She'll never be late and never dismiss early, with the exception of today and she sure can talk alot on just one slide. Yada yada, lecturer like Mr Wong who goes too fast, we'll complain he's irresponsible and lazy. Lecturers who go slowly, we'll say they are naggy and waste time. Typical Singaporean - never satisfied. Whines! Pretty contented with this semester because even FC is not a difficult subject. I think BNF is getting more interesting and that christmas tree isn't that fierce too. I've changed for this semester and let's keep this rhythm going. Going to watch Calefare now! 7:48 PM |