Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Saturday, October 4, 2008





Third day in Malaysia


Last night and I still have no idea. Actually I wonder why do we have to spend so many nights there but hopefully it's fun and fruitful. Nonetheless, I can still watch my Jae Heeheehee.
Will be back tomorrow!


Most happening day.
Woke up as early as 4 plus to wait for the groom. Thanks to the fortune teller, huh?! Went to the studio in the afternoon to make up and do our hair. I don't look like I'm 17 at all! Heavy make-up is sooo not for me. Took a short nap before we went for 2nd banquet at night. The food was heavenlyyy! But of course, it was held at a resort restaurant. The groom and bride even came in the hall in a buggy. Hah.
Went to sing karaoke after banquet at the super large pre-booked room that could contain more than 30 people. So there were around 32 of us inside. Reached there at 12am. Waited so long for my songs till I fell asleep. Out of so many people, only around 8 or 9 of us sang but one person sang for very long. Continued sleeping after my turn. It's hard not to feel sleepy when listening to the oldies. Yes, I like oldies but not to their extent of oldies. Hah.
Supposingly to sing to dawn but everybody was beginning to knock out one by one. When I woke up at 3am plus, there was less than 10 of us left inside the room. In the end, all of us went back to the apartment at 4am plus. Seriously tiring. Slept till afternoon today.

9:26 PM