|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Saturday, October 11, 2008 Photos: Botanic Garden & Cousin's wedding Look, this is a banana tree! ![]() Bonsai, I mean. Tons of cactus! (I bet Shinyee's Nehneh had been thrown into the dustbin again) ![]() Palm Valley, so peaceful. (No audio is allowed) This was where we saw a cute pair of father and son walking together with a tiny umbrella each, and the father's umbrella was even smaller than his son. Only enough to cover his head. Ha ha. ![]() Overdue photos. Cousin's wedding. So cool, huh? ![]() ![]() Currently on the webcam with caca and we actually played charades. Hah. Yay, going to Nihon Mura next Friday! School is starting soon, I'm looking forward, yet not. Looking forward to my new life but I might just start growing my first strand of white hair. Looking forward to know what's my CDS but it might not be what I want. Looking forward to graduate but there's still a long, long way.. Guess what, I'm counting down to the day when I turn 26. 3107 days. LOL! Labels: photos 8:01 PM |