|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Monday, October 20, 2008 Sem 2 Day 1 An hour late for first lecture of new sem unintentionally. Lesson was 9am, I woke up at 7.30am initially but thought of sleeping one minute more which turned out to be an hour. Woke up at 8.21am and all flustered. It was like "Shucks! !#$^*&!". Couldn't sleep last night so I had to take sleeping pills. It's probably the effect that was not subsided yet, huh? Hah. Mr Kiasu, our Maths Stat 2 lecturer couldn't wait to teach and fancy us having proper lesson in the first week. :( Well, I guess he learnt a lesson from previous sem so it's better to be safe than sorry. Then was CSAS. Da di hui chun no longer teaches us, kinda miss her. Hah. New tutor isn't bad too. I think all CSAS tutors are like these. Booth duty for 2 hours then came the most boring part of the day. 3 hours of don't-know-what-to-do. Was in the library and really bored me to death! I need to find something to occupy me for 5 hours on every Monday. Tuesdays have 3 hours of break in between too. I can't go home because 99.9% that I won't go back to school. I know I used to like 4 hours of break but this is different lah. Me me me without friends in French class. Anyway, French is fun! It's almost impossible to learn French if you skip lectures because of the pronunciation. It's not like other languages which you could break up the word and try to read it. So I say, by taking this, I must go to Paris in the future to flaunt my French thus make it worthwhile. HAHA! Going to have dinner now. Au revoir! Labels: school 8:10 PM |