|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Thursday, October 23, 2008 Still was 10 mins late for first lecture - Maths. Not my fault because parents fetched me to school and I had to wait for them. Haha. The had makeup CSAS. I find writing report so fun! At least I don't feel sleepy at all like doing parallelism during CSAS2 last sem. BNF lecture after lunch. Mdm Ong has no hynosis skills either but BNF is such a boring subject which caused me to keep on dozing off. Okay, maybe have not gone into the indepth of study so I can't make any comments now. Had BNF tutorial too but first session was a heart-to-heart talk with Mdm Ong and a brief through of mini project. Merely 40 mins instead of 2 hours. Accompanied Shinyee to wait till 4pm for her tutorial then went home to rest awhile before going school for newspaper collection briefing. I almost met with a mischap on my way back to school due to a dumb fella who threw a half-filled bottle of mineral water down from the 7 or 8th storey which landed right infront of me. Gave me such a scare that I literally jumped up. Had I walked a second faster...... I assume he/she was unintentionally otherwise I'll curse like a crazy woman. Hah. Current sequence of subjects starting from the one which I like the most. French! Maths and Statistics 2! Maybe Japanese? (No idea, I have not attended but I reckon it's gonna be fun) Communication Skills for Applied Science! Food Chemistry! Basic Microbiology! Basic Nutrition in Food! I guess it'll change in time to come Dinner time! 9:29 PM |