Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Wednesday, October 8, 2008








Supposed to go shopping today but didn't, due to laziness and moreover I woke up late. Had a terrible dream.
Unable to go out tomorrow as I need to wait for the redelivery of my registered mail at home. I have no idea what time the postman would come so I can't possibly wake up in the late afternoon.
I think I could finish Three Dads One Mom by tonight 'cos I've found another site for watching it. But on the other hand, I'm rather afraid of finishing it so early because I wouldn't have other shows to watch anymore. There are, but not to the extent of dying to watch it.
Should I go out to buy more dramas? Poh Kim has quite few varieties unless I go all the way to Bedok.
Wait till I've gotten out of my lazy mood first.
For now, I need to get something to eat.

2:38 PM