|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Wednesday, October 22, 2008 Went for 8am BMIC lecture in the morning. Dragged myself out of the bed despite that I couldn't walk straight. Yayness, well done for finally being able to attend 8am lecture though I was 10 mins late and was alone. I promise this will continue on even though BMIC is like HAP. Skipping once equals to skipping forever for it causes you to lose interest. Wednesday sure is the most dreadful day ever! FC tutorial, FC lecture and FC lab. Tutorial was okay, learned some report writing. Couldn't stop falling asleep when it was lecture time. Petrina Lim has no hynosis skills because she speaks fluently with a tinge of humour and FC is not exactly a boring subject. I guess all of us were just very tired today. No lab. =D Had health mapping briefing after school. I need to turn in early tonight! Can't be lerthagic during the day anymore. Guess I'm accustomed to nocturnal because I get really refreshed during midnight. This . won't . do ! Haha, okay I'll come out with a way. As for now, I need to get my eyes off from the computer screen because it makes me feel like sleeping. Sayo! Labels: school 5:21 PM |