|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Saturday, October 18, 2008 Went Hougang for a meeting with the FSC people. That person-in-charge was so funny when he described the kids as monstrous. I think they are so innocently cute when he says they will never run away because they know they will not be able to come back. Hah, can't wait to meet them though. Then went to eat with Dennis and Benedict at the hawker centre. It's been 2 or 3 years since I last went Heartland mall so I went to walk around after that. Didn't manage to buy anything because I must remember that I will be financially-tight till the end of this month. Been spending like crazy this holiday month and I need to put a halt to it. Yes, probably it's the holiday month otherwise I rarely have the shopping mood. Despite putting half of my money to my saving plan for future use, I still need to put aside some money for personal use next year. I forsee I'm gonna spend more money next year which is deemed as necessary for me, yes. I don't want to make my days so miserable by saving only when needed. So in order to prevent me from emptying my remaining money in my bank, I guess I'll have to withdraw and put elsewhere for safe-keeping. Cash is so precious! Haha! Anyway today was a really tiring day. Took a 2 hours nap earlier on after watching drama. Current drama - continue watching of Full House which I stopped like 2 years ago. 10:31 PM |