|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Friday, November 7, 2008 Cheer up my dear friend... I was so scared today! I'm someone who doesn't know how to comfort people verbally so I'll get flustered and lost when someone cries. I can only express my words of comfort and encouragement through words. Anyway, Jesscy, be strong! There are many ups and downs in life and this is one of your challenges. I'm sure you will be able to overcome this as you are a responsible and mature child. You know how to save money, help to discipline your brother and care for your parents. Your parents love you so they wouldn't want to see you worry too much. Noone can afford to fall now so at this point of time, you have to be strong and think positively. You shall be the pillar of your family! I believe if all of you have faith, your dad will also have a more optimistic mind towards his conditon too. Everything will goes well! Woke up this morning with my eye being only a size of a line. No kidding. But hey I had 9 hours of sleep last night leh! I thought by rubbing ice on it, would lessen the swell but horror of horrors! It became worse. Red and puffy. So bad that I didn't dare to look up even with my cap on. It got better for a few times but my itchy hand couldn't stop rubbing and triggering it again. Today we were like some aunties in school. First, we went to school bookshop which is currently having 30% discount due to management-changing. Bought lotsa stuffs especially snacks. We even skipped BMIC lecture so instead of having lesson, we were sort of having picnic at concourse. I'm so not going to BMIC lectures anymore, period. Next, we had cake-cutting session at level 1 and there was a buffet for I-don't-know-who. In any case, they were not meant for us but we still ended up eating the food there, of course after seeking permission. I felt so embarassed lah. Haha. Oh and one thing, stop having crispy chicken from Flavours' Snack stall everyday! Yes, I've been eating it every single day ever since Pooja told me it's nice. Supper unhealthy but it's seriously nice. =D Had alot of meetings today happening at the same time. I was at the SBG one and I finally understand how a teacher feels when he/she is infront with students engaging in private conversation among themselves. It seriously makes you wanna scream at them. Especially when students who are trying to be funny by making comments but seriously, not funny lor. Got to sleep early tonight as tomorrow is the SDC trip and we have to reach school at 7.15. I'm somehow excited because I've never interacted with autistic kids before. Woo a long post. Dinner time! 8:36 PM |