Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Thursday, November 6, 2008





Collect cake tomorrow!


Thing to note.,
Collect cake tomorrow! Collect cake tomorrow! Collect cake tomorrow!
Otherwise the class' cake-cutting session will be doomed. Or I'll get slaughtered by Pooja.

Dealing with microscope was getting better. I never knew searching for bacteria could be so fun. Other than that, BMIC is however, still a pretty boring subject.

One thing I've learned in BNF today.
A ridiculous lecturer would not bother if you doze off right infront of him/her but you just can't rest your feet at the empty seat infront of you.

Had BNF project meeting after school. I also never knew that it would be so tough. We spent the whole time figuring out the calculations.
Then watched Sham playing Hotel626. It's a horror action game which can only be played from time 6pm to 6am. Cool, huh?
Quite scary but I wasn't afraid 'cos the one playing wasn't me.

I'm super hungry now!

Collect cake tomorrow!

7:36 PM