Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Saturday, November 22, 2008





Finally a free Saturday


For the past one month, I've been devoting my Saturdays to ASC. It's either doing CIP or going for recce at Botanic Garden. I guess I can concentrate more on studies now.

Tomorrow is the last day of CIP - Health Mapping. However, it was found out to be non-compulsory. The whole class is practically not going except for 2 who didn't turn up last week. I've promised Dr Wati that I will go. It was so hard to reject. Afterall she's our CP and if only so few people turn up, it doesn't look good on her and our class. Just endure for another day!!! For all we know, something good might happen. =D

Schedule for the coming week:
Monday - CSAS lab report test, personal session with Mdm Ong, followup consultation at specialist
Tuesday - Jap presentation, French class test, FC quiz 1, 3 BDD duties
Wednesday - 1 BDD duty
Thursday - 1 BDD duty
Friday - free!

Now I've written it all out, I see how inundated it's gonna be on Monday and Tuesday. Not to even mention tutorials work and overdue lab note book..

Shan't waste any second of my life now. Instead of whining, let's get things done quick.

9:18 AM