Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Tuesday, November 25, 2008





Give Blood, Give Life


Today is the start of blood donation drive and I witnessed the whole process while on duty. I really admire those who came forward to donate their blood. It requires courage as well as love. Blood makes me turn jelly but I doubt it would be as painful as I thought due to the anesthetic injection. Infact, it's the injection that hurts. Alright, I would donate my blood next year if I reach 45kg.

For school wise. Let's not talk about FC quiz. I would feel depressed. Haha.
Jap presentation went alright. For French, merely turned up to fail that paper. All the questions were very familiar but I had no idea what they mean. Seriously did not study a tiny winy bit of it. Hah, looks like the one to get the lowest marks would be none other than me.

Today is a ultra lethargic day, that I could even fell asleep during French paper. I think I need a nap badly, before doing tutorials and overdue assignments. Sigh.
Byeee.

5:50 PM