Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Tuesday, November 11, 2008





Gone are the carefree days


It's even faster than I thought.

Dreadful Tuesday is over. I'm thankful for that. Didn't go library for my long break incase I fell asleep again like usual so I went down to level 1 to study. Conducive enough but I still slept. Cooling weather as it was pouring outside. Then finally was French class.
French test is coming soon and I need lots of practices. It's getting more tedious and I'm going downhill. That's why lectures are important. I've been skipping for the past 2 weeks 'cos of the 5 hours break in between but I'll be going next Monday due to a mock listening test and perhaps hints hints! Hehe.

I still have to study for 2 quizzes on this coming Thursday. (Which pig is stressing us?)

Oh and by the way, I've thought of what to choose as CDS for next year! I want to go Beijing! Even though I have no idea why I would want to go there but I'm quite sure that I don't want to have lectures/tutorials for CDS anymore. Apart from that, I think it would be enriching except that I might have to bring a luggage of food there rather than risking myself to the Melamine-tainted products. Ha ha. How not to take caution after such a big issue, right?
Well, it's still early to talk about this. Hello better spend more time on constructive things than imagine these.

Just finished my FC lab report but I'm very unsatisfied with it. Unable to think anymore, it's time for me to turn in.
Goodnight!

11:29 PM