Sunday, November 16, 2008
Health Mapping
Exact same scene as I thought but wasn't that bad though. Just a little too hot. Doing the survey was the worst. So many questions and some were kinda sensitive.
People who got Health Mapping are just too unlucky. One day is already more hours than other classes and we had to do 2 days.
However, I won't deny that it was quite a learning experience for us today.
As promised, yesterday's SBG photos.
So cool, if you still remember what was taught in primary school. I saw this for the first time in real life.

"Brothers"


Rahimi. Ermm...

Blow-wind-blow!

5 dollars tree.

SDC photos. Currently can only put Terrence and Xyron.
That's Terrence! Aww he looked away.

And this is Xyron! Initially he was very afraid of strangers but became very active after some time. He would hi5 with whoever put a palm facing him. Smart boy. Twist is his trademark. Haha.
Did not look into cam.

Looked into cam.

CCN day!





(:
Pardon for the different sizes of photos 'cos some were grabbed from Jesscy.
6:43 PM