Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Thursday, November 13, 2008





How I wish I could rest tonight...


Tomorrow is CCN day! We won't be having any lessons but unable to rest tonight 'cos we have to submit FC lab notebook by tomorrow morning. There's hell load to do. Sigh.

2 quizzes today. Managed to secure Maths but I guess it's doomed for my BNF. Seriously, damn whoever was the pig. People tend to focus more on one subject right? And my food science has always been very bad. Haha.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Initially I was pretty upset because my idea has been taken by our course seniors so we couldn't do that for CCN. (See, my idea is so popular and cost-saving. Haha!)
Apart from raising fund, I wanna have fun too! (:

Got to finish my flow chart asap. No more burning midnight oil and ended up sleeping in the next room. Hah.

5:52 PM