Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, November 10, 2008





I don't know why but I have a feeling of fear


Lessons straight with no breaks but of cause, we managed to catch a bite.
Dumbest thing was I actually thought today's lecture starts at 8am so I reached at 7.40am when it was still quite empty unlike the usual crowd. I was doing my BNF work till 8.05am but LT was still not opened. It was then I realised, lecture starts at 9am.
However, I didn't feel my time being squandered away and morning is really the best mood to study. Alright, I shall go school early in the morning to study from now on! Only bad thing is I would not be able to hitch a ride from dad anymore. But oh well., it's for myself.

Had BNF project meeting after school. Finally it was done. But it's still not the end of today 'cos there's still Jap presentation draft to be submitted tomorrow. Mondays are supposed to be a short day!
I hate Tuesday!
And Wedsnesday! Thursday!

And I have yet to study for my quizzes...

Maybe I should get my presentation draft done asap so I could have time to start studying for quizzes. Alright. Bye.

(Edit)
I checked out Eden School site.
http://www.edenschool.edu.sg/main/index.php
2 boys at the banner were one of those kids at SDC trip. They are pretty smart boys. I took a photo with them and they are still under pending. Hopefully I'll be able to upload them soon. (:

6:32 PM