|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Saturday, November 1, 2008 Belated Halloween event - School of Horrors Just came back from the Halloween event. It was super fun man. Highlight was none other than haunted house. I thought I would be very screaming like what but Shinyee was the one who screamed non-stop throughout the whole journey. Seriously, I've never heard anyone screaming my name till so pathetic. Shiping~~~ Where are you ~~~ Thanks for making me so famous among the ghosts,.. huh? Hah. I had my first scare before entering the house because I thought it was fake. 2 ushers went in with us as we had to walk separate ways. I think human ghosts are so much better than fakes. Wasn't that scary. Or maybe because they are all schoolmates. The sudden scares were what I was so afraid of. As mentioned, Shinyee was literally screaming non-stop even when they weren't moving at all. Other people would scream and run but she screamed and stood still. And I had to turn back and to pull her along. HA HA HA. Overall, it was a very fun day. End of fun! Shall study tomorrow. 11:03 PM |