Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Tuesday, November 4, 2008





Mary Jane has found Spiderman! :D


Incase you guys don't know what's with the MJ and spiderman.., it's supposed to be a secret!
I spent days and hours and I finally succeeded last night.
Admit, I'm brilliant. Ha ha ha.

School was downright boring today!
Tuesday shall be my officially most dreadful day.
Early in the morning was Japanese.
BNF then came FC.
3 hours till French then was Japanese again.
What I hate the most is the 3 hours break.

I'm alright with Jap now except lectures are really boring 'cos it's more of culture and places but I still enjoy laughing with Yanling. We never failed to laugh uncontrollably in the midst of lecture and it was always due to the people around us. Haha.

Tomorrow gonna have FC lab. Series of titration experiments again which I thought we'd already done so many times for PIPC.
And most importantly, quizzes 1 are coming!
Instead of using the break today to study, I was reading 8 Days again plus a nap in the library.
Got to manage my time well 'cos I'm losing my weekend this and next week.

Alright, Calefare!

8:01 PM