Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Sunday, November 2, 2008








Projects suck to the max!
I'd rather mug like hell and sit for exams than doing projects. Doing research for my Jap now. Presentation is on week 6 and that's around 3 more weeks to go. Deadline for draft is soon, though. However, I should be glad that I lucky-picked an easy topic.
Not forgetting I still have to practise my Jap conversation which I've totally screwed up last week 'cos I didn't expect myself to be so lucky and called up to the front. Ha ha ha.

I think I'm not going to French lecture tomorrow. Going to see specialist right after school.
Monday is the only free day for me now. Wait till I know when is the day I'll have peer-tutoring duty. Hope it wouldn't eat away my Monday. Hah.

Been pouring nowadays and I'm worried that it might rain during SBG trip. It's getting nearer to the monsoon season. WWP will definately not be as fun as the originally-planned, considering that it's an alternative incase it rains.

Most importantly, I super dislike rainy days.

Back to my mugging world!

3:04 PM