Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, November 17, 2008





TP rawks!


I was supposed to have Week 0 booth duty today after school but I've cleaned forgotten about it. The different duty rosters are confusing me, so I guess I'd better jot everything down.

Anyway, went for TP Rawks today. Job was very easy. Just had to lead the students to the venues at different timing and we could have an hour of break while waiting for them to come out.
Renuga, Amirah, Iva and me. First break we went to have lunch. Second, we played true or dare. Third, we played dare only.
Had lots of laughter and fun.

After our duties, I went TM to jalan jalan. I have no idea why my bag was so heavy today. This week, thanks to TP Rawks, there won't be any lab sessions!

Didn't go for French again. Ahh, I better pay attention in tomorrow's tutorial then.

6:26 PM