Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Wednesday, December 31, 2008





15 minutes of school


There was only an hour of morning lecture for today as the rest were cancelled. How great, no FC lab, I have not done my lab report either. Overslept but thankfully aunt gave me a morning call. Reached school at 8.15 and lecture ended at 8.30! Sat alone without any notes and we did not get back our Bmic term tests. Shouldn't have gone in the first place. Best thing is, my whole class skipped school.
Thinking on the brighter side, at least I've cleared my doubts when I was reading my brother's notes during term break.

Decided to go Pets Lover Centre to get stuffs for Luvvie but it's not opened yet so I just got some food and treats from NTUC. They only sell the clumping litter which I've read that it's dangerous for kittens so I did not buy it. I'll be going to Pets Safari later in the afternoon for a more variety of stuffs. More toys for her, perhaps.

10:16 AM