Thursday, December 25, 2008
All I want for Christmas is.... You!!!
Haha. Rainy christmas this year was spent with secondary classmates at Clarke Quay. Van, yeye, Karwai, Kitying and Leslyn. Dinner at Fishermen's Wharf.
After dinner was probably an hour of walking to find places and couldn't settle down. Kitying and Leslyn left and we went Canto Rock as recommended by Karwai's friend. Ambience wasn't very good. Music was too defeaning. Nevertheless we enjoyed ourselves. And Karwai was drunk! Haha! Initially there was a bottle of red wine but it broke in the hands of the drunk man, shall say this is good in a sense otherwise the guys can forget about going home after having a second round.
Unlucky thing is I losed my wallet. Thankfully my Ez-link card and IC are not inside. Only POSB card and some other memberships thingy. I am about to renew my POSB card soon anyway so not really a big deal. Luckily I spent off all my cash! (:
Took bus and train to Tampines then found out there wasn't anymore bus service so I walked home. Shall sleep early tonight so able to wake up and send parents off at the airport tomorrow.
Photos of the day!
Fishermen's Wharf


Canto Rock




The drunk!
Lastly, Merry X'mas to all!
1:48 AM