Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Tuesday, December 2, 2008





CDS' troubles


First, Dr Wati told me today that I would get a F if I dropped my French now and that would adversely affect my GPA. Since it's gonna be 5 weeks to next French tutorial, I shall take the time to consider.

And Global Citizenship to China Beijing is open for registration now. The subsidized cost is approximately $1700. Too pricey right? Moreover I've been to Beijing before so it isn't a very wise idea to spend so much on a country which I've gone before. I wonder why it cost so much... Because of Olympic 2008? But I so wanna travel!
Will be going for the briefing tomorrow anyway.

We had a Italian tutor for French class today. I like him better than Nikolas. Regarding culture test, I did not study at all and my answers were given by Pooja despite our questions were different. Haha, thanks man!

Jap language and culture test was alright too.

Alright, dinner time.

7:19 PM