Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Tuesday, December 30, 2008








Did not go to school today due to gastric pain. Not suprised because I only had a meal yesterday which was lunch. And now, it's been over 24 hours since I last ate or drank something. I don't know what's with the loss of appetite.. I'm not sick or whatever.

I think Luvvie is adapting really well except I might have to get a breakaway collar with bell soon because I often have to search the entire house for her. She loves hide-and-seek, huh? (She's sitting right infront of the laptop looking now, ha.)
Luvvie is really playful and always chasing after the broom whenever I'm sweeping the floor. Pretty afraid of mop, though. Apart from broom, her favourite toy is ball. I have a video of her playing ball. Shall retake it next time as the graphics aren't very clear.

There she goes again. I was in the midst of cleaning up my room but what can I do but to stay still and let this little sweetie has her nap. She doesn't disturb me when I'm sleeping too.
Photobucket

Actually I'm really amazed on how affectionate cats can be. I've always thought they are more of the solitary kind.
Luvvie has brought so much joy in my life.

6:09 PM