|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Monday, December 1, 2008 Ha... ha I didn't know there is a French cultural test tomorrow until this morning. On top of that, there is a Jap language and cultural test tomorrow too. Of cause I'll be putting more focus on Jap instead 'cos I'm still on the verge of dropping my French. Spoken to Dr Wati about it already but still have to wait for Dr Vikjaya to come back from her long leave. I don't know if I should drop it! Should I?! I know it sounds contradicting because I've once said that I like French more than Jap. Yes, but I totally suck at time-telling in French. Or perhaps I could do better if I had attended every lectures. As what tutor said, lectures should never be skipped as tutorials are only for practising so I'm kind of like learning new stuffs during tutorials when classmates are recapping. Blame it on my brainless time-table then. Hah. 8:11 PM |