Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Sunday, December 21, 2008





Might contain spoilers


Finished When a dog loves a cat yesterday. The last few episodes were such a tear-jerker. I still thought the male lead would not die eventually and there would be a miracle. Haha, shan't be so naive next time. One of the most common plots ever. But it's really sweet of how much the dog cares for the cat and even picked flowers for her. However all these were controlled by humans though.

And I actually rewatched Delightful girl Choon Hyang last night up till episode 6. 'Cos I suddenly thought of my favourite song in there - Eung Geup Shil
Hah, no I won't continue on. Better spend my time more meaningfully.

This week:
Monday: Jap project meeting in school
Tuesday: Sports fest and peer-tutoring meetings in school
Wednesday: Countdown at Clarke Quay?
Thursday: Send parents off at airport and maybe Swensen's

6:28 PM