Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, December 29, 2008








Today was a long day despite having only 2 lessons. Got back Maths term test and passed right on the dot. Doesn't matter, I'm contented. When dismissed at 1pm, I went to buy lunch for cousin then headed home right away. I hardly go home right away after school, partly 'cos of cousin and of cause Luvvie.
Had 3 hours to play with her before proceeding back to school for peer-tutoring duty. Home again for a short while, cousin went off and I went back to school AGAIN to watch Sports Fest Basketball competition.

I hope Luvvie is adapting well to the new environment. She's such a curious baby, pulling and biting everything she could find in my room and she sure loves my bed and lap. Haha.

Asleep on my lap again. She would come and lie on it automatically. It's like her second favourite sleeping place other than her bed... and my bed.
Photobucket

This is my sleeping position, with a palm supporting the face. Haha.
Photobucket

Having the whole queen-size bed on her own.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All her sleeping positions are so cute! But when she wakes up, it's time for destruction and a hyperactive Luvvie.

Biting my shirt in process and yes, the thread came off.
Photobucket

But even when she gets really naughty, you just won't bear to scold her after seeing her innocent face. (:

10:56 PM