Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Wednesday, January 7, 2009





And I miss you so...


Parted with Luvvie this morning. Although I was smiling goodbye to her, I really couldn't bear to let her go. Returning home is so boring now. Can't help but feeling very lonely whenever I see her empty bed.
I miss hearing the bell sound on Luvvie whenever she's running.
I miss her head rubbing onto my feet whenever I feed her.
I miss having surprise swipes behind me whenever I open the door.
I miss her snatching my food whenever I'm eating.
I miss her lying on her back when she's beside me because that means she trusts me.
I miss disturbing her whenever she's sleeping.
I miss stealing chances to blow her a kiss but she doesn't like it.
I miss her pouncing on me whenever I'm watching TV.
I miss her crawling up on my body whenever I'm using the laptop.
I miss tag-playing with her.
I miss her sleeping on my lap.
I miss her pair of innocent eyes and meow.
I miss Luvvie very much.. I wonder if she misses me now? I'm so sorry for unable to fulfill my lifetime promise to her. Ought to feel happy for her that she's in good hands now.. but how I wish she were here with me now.

7:00 PM