Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Friday, January 23, 2009





Give me 5 days of break


Aww I miss Frankiestein. He wasn't at the corridor when I came back. Probably somewhere playing or napping. Went down to have a look but only managed to find his girlfriend, Tracy. Ha, random name again but she seemed a little hostile according to her eyes even though she allowed petting. Better leave her alone incase she attacks me. Ha. Hurry come back, Frankiestein! :D

Was in a good mood today except for BMic quiz 2. It was screwed, okay? Did both of my e-tutorials too. After school had APEL by course manager regarding the subjects feedback. Of cause she won again by shooting back our opinions. Also asked her regarding further studies. I really need to consider carefully over that. Oh, and I officially dropped my French today. I know it's dumb, just another month to go but I already had 2 warning letters for that.

Will be leaving for Malaysia tomorrow morning and I have yet to pack my stuffs. I don't feel like going at all....... What a CNY, apart from studying, I still have to do blood test as requirement for the Global Citizenship. Fear of nothing except blood!!!
I'm wondering if doing blood test in Malaysia is safe.. No choice, everything has to be submitted by next Friday.

6:13 PM