Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Sunday, January 18, 2009





Good and bad news


Wanted to open a party for my 18th birthday but I'll be in week 0 camp then. Yes it's the 2nd time I'll spending my birthday in week 0 camp. Mum suggested either few days earlier or celebrate it on my lunar birth date which is somewhere in March. I thought it's not meaningful anymore. So decided to forget about the party. :(
I've always wanted to open a party on my 10th, 18th and 21st birthday. Did it for 10th 'cos our age turned 2 digits and it's worth remembering. It's okay, I will wait for my 21st birthday then. I just have to tell myself that 18 is just a legal age for clubbing and smoking, not a big deal. Self-comfort. Ha.

Good news is I'm gonna receive the most wonderful birthday present ever in my life from mum! (:

12:49 PM