Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, January 26, 2009





Gosh


Misinterapretation, and Frankiestein is a female. Nevertheless, I shall still call her Frankiestein. Cousin said she visited our house on Saturday and wanted to enter again. Frankiestein! Frankiestein! What a cutie!

Sunday 25/1:
Reunion dinner at restarurant. There were sharkfin and abalone etcs but I wasn't in the mood 'cos I losed my phone. I remembered bringing it out so it must have dropped somewhere. After dinner went to funfair. Unlikely to find this in Singapore nowadays. There was this station which could win handphones by tossing rings so mum decided to play it for me. All of us tried many times but of cause did not manage to win any. Back to my uncle's house and luckily I asked my dad to drive slowly 'cos my phone could drop somewhere on the ground and indeed it was there! But badly drenched due to the rain earlier on. It's still working, though.

Monday 26/1:
Decided to tag along with my brother back to Singapore last minute. Hurrily went to the train station to buy a ticket. Thankfully there was an available seat beside my brother. The total journey took 8 hours. 5 hours was for train. Had dinner at JB's Macdonald's before returning back to Singapore.

Those short few days were really boring to the max. Unable to study at all due to the folks' singings. Apart from sleeping, eating and TV, there was nothing else to do. Playing with BJ (my uncle's dog - Bobby John), perhaps? Chasing after mother hen and her chicks?
I realised Singapore's stray cats/dogs are really fortunate. That's right, they are fortunate as compared to the strays in Malaysia. We saw a white kitten which was really skinny to the bone. It would have been a very beautiful cat if it was well-fed.

BJ!
Photobucket
He's a scaredy dog and he smells like... a dog. Haha. Kind of stink but I would still pet him whenever I see him.

Uncle's rubber plantation.
Photobucket

Hopefully the dogs next year would be more active so I wouldn't feel so bored during my stay.

11:26 PM